FRONT END DEVELOPER
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer who design, develop and support application solutions to meet client requirements on Salesforce projects.
The Front-End Developer/UX/UI is a full-time position that requires working closely with the entire marketing team. The person filling this position will be responsible for
- Participating fully in code review and work with internal designers,
- Developing and ensuring code quality.
- Collaborating within the Salesforce division on a daily basis with other front-end developers, back-end developers and our data team throughout the development cycle of web pages or front-end development for email campaigns responsive to mobile.
- Building high quality mockups. Collaborating with other team members of the Salesforce practice for further project designs.
- Conducting feedback sessions with Salesforce users to improve the UI
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
You need to have a background that includes the following:
- Several years of experience as a Front-End Developer (min 3years)
- Knowledge and experience of working on responsive web design
- Strong understanding of web development technologies and frameworks, including HTML5, Bootstrap, and CSS
- Cross-Browser Compatibility & Browser Testing
- Ability to work independently on projects & tasks
- Great communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work full-time
- You are fluent in English – knowledge in French is a plus or you are fluent in French with knowledge in English – level B1 minimum
Nice to Have Skills :
- Knowledge or Experience with Salesforce platforms such as Marketing Cloud or Pardot
- Good experise in design, UX/UI
- C# development
- Experience with libraries and frameworks. (e.g React, Angular, jQuery or Ember)