Pulse.Digital Salesforce Team is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce Technical Leads to join our team. This role will have day-to-day management of our Salesforce technical team. Are you excited about the ultra-connected workplace? Cloud? Bi-modal IT? Do you want to be part of the digital revolution in the workplace? Then you’ll be right at home working with our diverse teams who are helping our clients through this change.
- Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of projects
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, and/or enhancements to existing applications
- Gather system requirements, conduct analysis, coordinate the design of solutions and establish metrics for success
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Running workshops, working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Manage and provide direction for the onshore and offshore teams in support of development activities
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Force.com, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices.
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce
- Create and maintain development and integration plans
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers.
- Master or higher equivalent training
- Advanced Salesforce certification
- At least 5 years’ experience developing Salesforce APEX / Visualforce
- Salesforce certifications required: App Builder, Dev I
- UML knowledge and SCRUM
- Real knowledge of the various Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, IoT, but also ideally Marketing and Commerce) and integrations solutions (Mulesoft, Talend…)
- Knowledge of CRM solutions
- English Fluent
- Dynamic and motivated
- A strong team player
- A very good communicative ability with clients
What can you expect from us:
- Competitive salary and a generous benefits package;
- Excellent opportunity to grow in an International company;
- Awesome work environment;
- Be part of our global network brand.