- Passion for working with and helping people.
- Ability to handle many interruptions and get things done anyway.
- HelpDesk experience is a plus
- SQL experience to help finding and solving issues (optional).
- Self-motivation and self-organization. Good time-management and personal organizational skills are essential.
- Passion about technology, assuming learning process never ends
- Fluency in English)
- Interest in working in a strongly growing international company.
The successful candidate will:
- Support, deploy, monitor and maintain multiple operational systems.
- Interact effectively, courteously, and directly with the user to resolve technical issues and respond to queries and requests for service that originate by telephone, web-based portals, email, or other methods.
- Read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation and assist with installation and configuration of new software application
Minimum Required Skills/Experience
- The candidate must possess a working knowledge of computer operations, platforms, systems, architectures, functions, and terminology and assist with transition of new technologies into the Enterprise service environment, and be able to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 3 years System Administration experience.
- experience with certificates authentication services
- Fluency English
- Ability to problem solve complex scenarios to identify the root cause; use experiences to recommend corrective and preventative actions
- Database, Network, Firewall, Microsoft System strong knowledges
- Strong technical writing skills
- Documentation skills and knowledge of software necessary to maintain and communicate knowledge base articles
- Customer service orientation and the ability to work on multiple tasks
- Ability to follow oral and written direction as they relate to the functions described above
- Ability to interact effectively with end users to determine hardware and/or software issues
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to relay moderately complex technical information to a non-technical individual and the ability to interact effectively with end users to determine hardware and/or software issues as described above